Offset Wants Daughter to Have His Last Name
- Offset is calling for his baby mother, Nicole Marie Algarin aka Shya L'amour, to change their daughter, Kalea’s last name to his.
- In court documents Offset wants Kalea’s name to be changed from Kalea Marie Algarin to Kalea Marie Algarin Cephus. Offset’s legal name is Kiari Cephus and he not only wants a name change but also joint legal and physical custody of his 4-year-old daughter.
- Last October Nicole asked for more financial support for Kalea, however, Offset says he’s paying and that both parents should be involved in providing for the children.
- Offset has four children, Kalea and his daughter with Cardi B as well as two other children from previous relationships.
- Do you think Offset’s daughter’s name should be changed?